Homebrew wiil not power up????

Good time Charlie

Now I am going to show you guys what I like the best about a HB.
I will take it apart and test as I go ,hopefully it is just a short or loose wire.
But the point I am trying to make is I CAN FIX IT>...even if I have to give 10 or 15 bucks for a new P32 off e-bay.
It is not ruined by a long shot..If it were a chinese built camera(which almost all comm. cams are) ....well if the warranty is gone I would say the cam would be done.I would have to throw it away.I would have to buy another one ...and they know this... it is a viscious cycle.They love to get in your back pocket.
If anyone is contemplating a purchase of a new trailcam ,I would consider one for sure.

Good time Charlie

Some are ...Some are made in Japan,But you are missing the point.

I can fix it.... I do not have to send it to god knows where and wait 6 months and go through miles of red tape. Thats if the warranty is still good.And if I have no warranty ...well iam out of luck.,Just saying LOL

Good time Charlie

I loosened the screws and started to pull it a part,noticed I left the battery's in it ,so I started to take the battery;s out .Thought I am going to try something just for the sake of I have heard it happen before.
IT POWERED RIGHT UP,My guess is it was shorting itself out somewhere inside ,where I have the SA soldered.
I done a little preventive maintenance put charged Battery's in it ,and it is in the field as I type this.
You gotta love them Homebrews.!!!!

Latest posts