Hog hunt?

spctbone

2-Step Enabled
Posted this in the general forum also..Thought it wouldnt get burried so fast here.

Just wondering if there was going to be one this year or not?
If so, we (Crooked Fork Hunt Club) would like to offer up our lease as a place to hunt. We have 1800+ acres that you would be able to hunt. There is Primitive camping on the lease. There is also a small motel in downtown Wartburg. We are across the Little Emory from Catoosa and Across the Crooked Fork from Lone Mnt. WMA.

We would allow access to the lease From Friday to Sunday For $50.00 per person. Kill all you want! Even yotes. This would need to be done sometime between Jan. 22- Mar. 21 You guys and gals pick the date.

Let us know if this is something you guys would be interested in......Here are a few pictures from some of our cams.

MDGC0063.jpg

MDGC0075.jpg

MDGC0006.jpg

spctbone

2-Step Enabled
Here is the list of interested people who have contacted me and Clyde. Please PM 1 of us if you want to be added...Clyde is handling payments.

1)medic
2)JohnG
3)Tuffdoc
4)Mossy Oak

spctbone

2-Step Enabled
You guys need to try and work out a date that is best for you....We (CFHC) are open to any date between those posted above.

spctbone

2-Step Enabled
spctbone said:
Here is the list of interested people who have contacted me and Clyde. Please PM 1 of us if you want to be added...Clyde is handling payments.

1)medic
2)JohnG
3)Tuffdoc
4)Mossy Oak
5)TN RDG RNR
6)Bloodsport

Rich, We haven't killed any of them yet, we really haven't focused on hunting them. We have had several people have a chance to, but they missed the shot or wasn't fast enough on the draw. We have 30 members on the lease but out of that 30 only 8-10 actively hunt the place. There is little to no pressure on the place. We know they are there, we just don't hunt them how they have to be hunted to kill them. 3 years ago TWRA trapped over 30 off the property, what was done with them, I dont know, I was told they were driven back across the river to catoosa and released.

spctbone

2-Step Enabled
Just so you guy know, this area is not "easy" hunting. There are bluffs, creek beds, laurel thickets, bottoms, flats, you name it we have it! And if any of you have hog hunted before you already know it aint easy. LOL
Here is a little topo I put together to show you the area. Boundaries are in red and the yellow dots are known Hog areas.

Hogmap.jpg

fourwheeler431

Jackie's right you will definitely need to have comfortable boots for walking. I have walked most of the areas and some of it will be rough. We also have several roads that are not showing on this map to give better access to some of the areas.

Latest posts