Hey Guys !!

WDS

Hey Guys!! I have been a TNDeer member since 2002 .. or something like that. I too shoot traditional. I have more longbows and recurves than I do rifles and pistols !!! I currently shoot a Tomahawk 62" @ 52# at deer, a Tomahawk SS 62" 65# at Moose/Elk/Carribou (dont be jealous....this wont happen until NEXT September !!!! At least the Moose and Carribou in Alaska.

I also am shooting a Thinderbird 63" 50# Recurve .... (Yeo , Jay St.Charles built it, but THE MAN signed it !! I have two of them. The one mentioned and another in 55#)

Gonna shot the Thunderbird in Mr. St.Charles honor this season. I have so many stories I can tell you that are interested about the building of those two bows by Jay. Mr. Glen was quite the character, and we owe so much to him. Jay is maing the Thunderbird again with many different riser woods. Check them out at Pacific Yew archery. They are VERY reasonably priced at 750.00 . Again , I have two of them and they just seem to HIT harder than the newer custom recurves and longbows.

I am also a BEAR bow collector, If U r looking for something in particular , let me know. I CAN FIND IT !!! Old Fred and Glen would love this Forum !!!!

Keep it up guys !!

PM me if you need any info on old BEAR bows, ect. I hope to learn much from you guys !!!!

Take care,

Bill

Latest posts