Hey,Gator

TeamMainStreet

gator-n-buck said:
I just doubled checked... The Gators still beat UT... Baaashhhh

The way the gators have been playing I would go back and double check too, just to make sure.

Wrangler95

Florida is of no importance,they have no decent QB and only have the 62nd rated recruiting class,Vols #4 ranked recruiting class 2015.Vols should be in the thick of the east next year

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95 said:
Florida is of no importance,they have no decent QB and only have the 62nd rated recruiting class,Vols #4 ranked recruiting class 2015.Vols should be in the thick of the east next year

And the Gators still won.. The game you have predicted wrong every year on here with all of us watching.. Jerry :(

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck said:
Wrangler95 said:

And the Gators still won.. The game you have predicted wrong every year on here with all of us watching.. Jerry :(

Lol,Sorry for your great loss Gator,choke job

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95 said:
gator-n-buck said:
Wrangler95 said:

I didn't lose anything... I never took a snap today.... :)

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95 said:
gator-n-buck said:
Wrangler95 said:

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95 said:
gator-n-buck said:
Wrangler95 said:

TeamMainStreet

Other than the gators LOSING today, did anybody else hear ol Spurrier give a shout out to Butch Jones in his post game interview?

Wrangler95

TeamMainStreet said:
Other than the gators LOSING today, did anybody else hear ol Spurrier give a shout out to Butch Jones in his post game interview?

I watched the game but changed channels before I heard Spurrier mention Butch Jones,what did Spurrier say?

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck said:
Wrangler95 said:
TeamMainStreet said:

I watched the game but changed channels before I heard Spurrier mention Butch Jones,what did Spurrier say?

He might win 6 games this season... Lol

How about 8 wins

darn2ten

Wrangler95 said:
gator-n-buck said:
I just doubled checked... The Gators still beat UT... Baaashhhh

Florida and Georgia better be glad that Dobbs didn't start from game one
Ah yes... the mighty browless one, I actually heard a UT fan call him Peyton Dobbs the other night, thought that was pretty funny!

Latest posts