He's Back!!!! Albino Monster........w/pic

catman529

redblood said:
spitndrum said:
its a shame someone cant kill him

i disagree. there are tons of deer to kill. plus, the only reason that he is so big is that that "dumb law" allowed him to reach maturity
not all fully mature bucks have a rack as huge as that. look at the broke off 6 pt I killed, he was fully mature and had thick bases but only 3 points on one side, just outside the ears, and the other side was broke off. me personally I would love to kill an albino because 1) how often do you have an albino deer, much less a wall hanger buck, in range, and 2) it would make a very good looking wall or full body mount. But it's all preference so everyone's gonna have their opinions

landman

catman529 said:
redblood said:
spitndrum said:

i disagree. there are tons of deer to kill. plus, the only reason that he is so big is that that "dumb law" allowed him to reach maturity
not all fully mature bucks have a rack as huge as that. look at the broke off 6 pt I killed, he was fully mature and had thick bases but only 3 points on one side, just outside the ears, and the other side was broke off. me personally I would love to kill an albino because 1) how often do you have an albino deer, much less a wall hanger buck, in range, and 2) it would make a very good looking wall or full body mount. But it's all preference so everyone's gonna have their opinions

If you go back and really read redblood's post it takes your 1)"How Often" think about it what redblood is saying the law is the reason the deer is alive to be seen...but you also end 1) with "in range" so I guess you see them all the time, just out of range....

spitndrum

redblood said:
spitndrum said:

Well i guess i see it your way as well, he is beautiful and there is truth behind it being if he were a button he would be shot 1st yr so i will have to change my answer. honestly never looked at it that way redblood that make sense i guess i just see a nice rack lol

mountainwlkr

Southern Sportsman said:
It's even illegal to possess an albino deer in TN. So if someone did find him dead, they would have to leave him.

Technically he is only illegal if he has pink eyes along with that white coat. That is according to the hunting regs in the book anyway. It says and albino that is true albino has pink eyes classifying it as a true albino..

He is a great deer and I wouldnt shoot him true albino or not being he is so white.

Grizzly Johnson

Wes Parrish said:
Wonder how many deer hunters don't even realize it's illegal to shoot an albino deer in Tennessee?

Far as I know, this law is pretty unique to just Tennessee.

I'd say they do, poachers too..... that's why he has gotten to grow so big......

hitek7

mountainwlkr said:
Southern Sportsman said:
It's even illegal to possess an albino deer in TN. So if someone did find him dead, they would have to leave him.

Technically he is only illegal if he has pink eyes along with that white coat. That is according to the hunting regs in the book anyway. It says and albino that is true albino has pink eyes classifying it as a true albino..

He is a great deer and I wouldnt shoot him true albino or not being he is so white.

Wonder if eye color would change after death....