Here is a beast

Hunter 257W

At 65 lbs it couldn't kick very hard. I can really appreciate the craftsmanship that went into building such a rifle. He took standard gun mechanisms and added some totally different ways of doing things to it. I especially like the way he made a durable but tasteful thumbhole stock by using a metal stock frame with wood added to it. I'm tired of looking at all the black plastic we see on rifles today. IT would be interesting to see how much money this rifle might sell for at an auction. Hopefully it will end up with somebody who will shoot it and not just lean it in the back of a safe somewhere.

Encore Eye Candy

Hunter 257W":1djob1so said:
At 65 lbs it couldn't kick very hard. I can really appreciate the craftsmanship that went into building such a rifle. He took standard gun mechanisms and added some totally different ways of doing things to it. I especially like the way he made a durable but tasteful thumbhole stock by using a metal stock frame with wood added to it. I'm tired of looking at all the black plastic we see on rifles today. IT would be interesting to see how much money this rifle might sell for at an auction. Hopefully it will end up with somebody who will shoot it and not just lean it in the back of a safe somewhere.

You know I did not catch that it weighted that much. But it is beautiful.

Latest posts