Henry County Taxidemist

Stayinthewoods

Good morning all. I'll be making my way to Henry County to hunt in the upcoming weeks. After reviewing the new regulations it looks like I can't bring a buck home caped out like I did in the past( skinned, head still intact).Rather than fool with going through the necessary process required to transport it out of the county, I'd rather just take it to a taxidermist in Henry County. Who does the best work out there in yalls opinion?

I'd just like to know a couple options upfront so I'm not scrambling around that day to find someone.

If you have work done by your suggestions and want to share pictures, please do!

Stayinthewoods

Does anybody have an opinion on Yoders quality? They do processing and taxidermy. Would be super convienet to have it all done in one place.

I very had them process a deer before and they do great with that.

Stayinthewoods

I grew up in Henry Co. Wootens is absolutely the best !! Yoder's is ok but IMHO Coffmens @ Como does a fantastic job!!
I love Kauffmanns! They are about 3 miles from our lease. They told us they are not taking deer this year ....just a heads up. Hopefully I can give Wootens a try if I have a little luck.

Stayinthewoods

Linda Barret is not an option she is in Benton County, cannot take the carcass across county lines. Benton is non CWD.
Thanks for the info. Henry County is on an island by itself with CWD, so I'll definitely have to stay in the county.