Henry Buckhammer 360 Chime in

Stalkhunter

Remington is make the 360 ammo for it.
IMG_2135.png

44 mag

So if they allow straight wall weapon in muzzle load who is jumping in lol.
it will depend on the wording if they change it regulations. I will not buy a new gun just for that season but I will definitely participate if something I have fits the bill.

As for the 360 buck hammer I don't know much about it but if Henry was to ever make a left handed lever action I would get one for my son in 360.

Stalkhunter

I won't buy one for muzzle season for that reason either. I just heard about that gun today and don't have a lever action weapon.

It is a very good looking weapon. I am doing research on it lol.

I was kinda stirring the pot on the muzzle load season, lol.

J.A.F.O.

I looked at it and wow what an amazing rifle. Henry's are definitely a piece of craftsmanship 110%. Love the case hardened model they are offering the BHMR in too…but for $1000 ehhhh I had to pass. Maybe one day in the future when I'm a little better off. Now their .22's is a different story. Anyway,
The ballistics didn't impress me that much either when compared to say 30-30,350 Leg and the like. Now I get it's straight walled for muzzleloader season but honestly I couldn't see myself picking it over my cva (bergara barrel) for under 200yds in these east tenn woods. Heck,I find myself carrying my muzzy to the woods during rifle. They don't move much out of their tracks when 250gr hits em.

timberjack86

I looked at it and wow what an amazing rifle. Henry's are definitely a piece of craftsmanship 110%. Love the case hardened model they are offering the BHMR in too…but for $1000 ehhhh I had to pass. Maybe one day in the future when I'm a little better off. Now their .22's is a different story. Anyway,
The ballistics didn't impress me that much either when compared to say 30-30,350 Leg and the like. Now I get it's straight walled for muzzleloader season but honestly I couldn't see myself picking it over my cva (bergara barrel) for under 200yds in these east tenn woods. Heck,I find myself carrying my muzzy to the woods during rifle. They don't move much out of their tracks when 250gr hits em.
200 yards? My 44 mag is good to about a 100 yards. And that's probably one of the big reasons the state is looking at legalizing straight wall cartridges. Just my opinion.

TboneD

200 yards? My 44 mag is good to about a 100 yards. And that's probably one of the big reasons the state is looking at legalizing straight wall cartridges. Just my opinion.
So the TN Fish and Wildlife Commission is really considering legalizing straight walls for muzzleloader season? I need to start paying attention more!