Hendon Hooker #5 pick to Seahawks?

THEdonkey0515

Tannanbaum said he would have Hooker one overall had he not gotten hurt. Have him at 5 and AR at 11
Dudes a class act, really impressed a lot of people at the combine with his film breakdowns/interviews his draft stock has went up over last 2 months.

I would not be shocked at all to see him go mid to late first .

PillsburyDoughboy

Are you really that stupid??? You have to be acting. Durrrrrrr durrrrrr durrrrrr
Bored Blah Blah Blah GIF by ABC Network

Davyalabama

Besides Stroud and Young, I don't think any of the other quarterbacks are even 2nd or 3rd round picks. Teams are reaching on these young men just because they play quarterback and look good in shorts. That Richardson kid from Florida needs to be in the XFL or some other spring league.

Spurhunter

Besides Stroud and Young, I don't think any of the other quarterbacks are even 2nd or 3rd round picks. Teams are reaching on these young men just because they play quarterback and look good in shorts. That Richardson kid from Florida needs to be in the XFL or some other spring league.
Which NFL team is it you work for again? It has slipped my mind.

Davyalabama

I was just giving an opinion. You all want to attack feel free. I don't mind if the guys go early, get paid, and have generational wealth. I hope they hire some good people that help them manage their money. I see them more as backups and not starters.

Latest posts