Help?

WestTn Huntin man

2-Step Enabled
You will find guns are like cars and trucks. Alot of good ones out there. Different people have different opinons about what they like.What you decide on will be influanced alot by your budget.The Wolf is a decent beginners M.L. .There are better guns that cost alot more.
The important thing to know and practice with any M.L. is to be able to load it Exactly the same every time.

WestTn Huntin man

2-Step Enabled
Have you tried one on for size yet ?? It can help you decide if you can throw one up to your shoulder and see how the gun fits ,you when you put it to your shoulder and look thru the sites.

Boone 58

Make sure the gun fits and feels and points good in your hand. Only a few do that for me. i made the mistake of buying the apex by winchester a few years back and while i love the gun, it has never felt right in my hands and does not point well. I had to get a specific eye relief scope because because the length of pull is a bit long and i cant get my eye in the scope except at certain angles.......
Working on getting an encore from TC....it feels the best of any gun i have ever picked up in a MZ.

Latest posts