help on big sandy

Tracker

I have been down there around antioch crappie fishing with a buddy the past two springs and I am going to try it in my own boat this spring. Yall got any advice that might help me out being safe and catching some ol' slabs.

Thanks

jb3

when you see the boats lined up side by side on the water, just pull up next to'em. My dad has a cabin just down the street from The Tennessean, so I'm sure this is the area you're talking about. But like someone posted above, get there early or you'll have trouble finding a place to park. It's crazy.

Rowdy

jb3 said:
when you see the boats lined up side by side on the water, just pull up next to'em. My dad has a cabin just down the street from The Tennessean, so I'm sure this is the area you're talking about. But like someone posted above, get there early or you'll have trouble finding a place to park. It's crazy.
I'm right close to there myself...who's your dad?...I might know him.

jb3

After you cross the bridge by the park, you go down and turn left on E Antioch and he's about a mile or two down. Right down the street from a pretty large (for that area) church.

I prefer to fish with him when it's not so crowded.

Rowdy

Oh, OK!...were not as close as I thought....I'm near the ramp that's across from Mansard Island. Ya'll probly put in at the new ramp off of Port Rd. then.

cdw338

Rowdy, sounds to me, he is talking about the church just up the
hill from port road.

I am about a mile and a half from that church.

Rowdy

cdw338 said:
Rowdy, sounds to me, he is talking about the church just up the
hill from port road.

I am about a mile and a half from that church.
Thats what I'm thinkin too bud.

Latest posts