Hello from Washington

Bowtech_shooter

Hey guys I live in Washington state, I have plans on moving to Nashville so I thought I would sign up and see how the archery is in the area.

Here is my Rig. It is a 2008 Bowtech Guardian with all the Octane goods.

Octane Fall away rest, Sights, stab and Bowtech quiver.

ui2ikc28b37d9b0viewattth125aac89e55.jpg

ui2ikc28b37d9b0viewattth125aac8c92f.jpg

ui2ikc28b37d9b0viewattth125aac8ff8b.jpg

UTGrad

Nice set up and yes that will work just about anywhere. Welcome to Tennessee first and also welcome to this site. I am a member of a few other forums and this one is the best with hospitality.

Bowtech_shooter

I am from a smaller town called Chehalis, it is in the middle of Seattle and Portland.

I would love to bring a dealer with me, or heck be one my self. Working in archery would be a awesome job. I love my bow, and Bowtech products. They have there issues like any other bow I guess, I tryed Mathews and PSE and other then the Omen (to much money for my budget) the bowtechs just seemed to be the best for me.

Thanks for all the nice words about the bow to!

kmac29

Welcome! i was born in Puyallup, Washington but raised here in Cookeville since i was 6. I think you will like hunting TN pretty well we have a lot bigger limits here than WA does. 3 bucks per year and a lot of opportunity to take does. Anyway welcome to TN once again as well as TNdeer!

Buccaneer

I was born at Ft. Lewis, went to college in Portland. Finally made it here in 1998 and never plan to leave. You will love it here, particularly if you fish and turkey hunt also. Now go ahead and sell all the other useless crap, throw the bow, guns and fishin' poles in the truck and start driving East.

Latest posts