He only takes the good ones!!!

Big Pop

A parent's worst nightmare. Just remember that God knows your pain. After all He sent His son for our redemption for sin. He knows.

knightrider

So sorry for what has happened in your life brother but please dont blame God and leave his grace. I do understand where your at but we have to remember only the good things come from above God tempts no man is what the bible says, God didn't take those boys, an accident did! The only way we as parents and humans can get through these tragedies and heartbreaks is relying on Gods grace and mercy! Please if you need to talk or vent reach out i am available for you! I dont know you but i love you and care about you and your situation as im commanded to through the blood of Christ!

Last edited:

Chickenrig

I don't post much. But with all the good people on here I'd share a story that I could go on and on. But I'll make it short.

I live in a small town, small high school. I coach the high school soccer team. Thursday night my stepson and best friends son was taken from us in a car accident. They was best friends and leaders on our team. And I loved them since they was born

My wife and best friend have lost everything. And as some know you can't fix the pain they have. Me and God are not in a good place at this point. I know he takes the good ones but the heartbreak and sadness with those two boys is just awful. They was 16.
My sympathy to you and yours
Just know that when you look down and only see one set of foot prints
That is when our God is carrying you
It is a sad day when he calls up an angel
Just know good things are in store for those who are taken

megalomaniac

SO sorry... i cannot imagine. It's hard to truly come to grips with the inevitable mortality of this life/ world. And I suspect something like this you never get over... but I also think that eventually you can be at peace (but not now, understood)