Havalon Knives

trealtree

I have had the piranta for a while, great knife.

IMG_20101120_120833.jpg

JAJ

I have a piranta and a Baracuta with the filet blades... Haven't used the piranta as of yet but i filet crappie with the baracuta. Word of advise, be VERY careful when using these. I cut myself 3 or 4 times just by barely touching the blade

Dienamic

I have mine in my pocket daily. Good for a ton of uses. I cut vegggies, trim cordage, open boxes, etc... Does a bang up job slicing thru shrink wrap on the pallets at work. The blades are in a sterile pack if you ever feel the need to do emergency surgery...

Buzzard Breath

Eastman's is giving them away with a new subscription or renewal, right now. The only charge above their regular subscription fee is a $9 shipping and handling fee. My subscription was good through 2013, but for $9 I had to renew through 2014.

http://www.eastmans.com/shop/subscriptions/

Hopefully it gets here before my elk hunt next week. I'm going to go ahead and sharpen my knives just in case.

trealtree

buzz mcmanus said:
Eastman's is giving them away with a new subscription or renewal, right now. The only charge above their regular subscription fee is a $9 shipping and handling fee. My subscription was good through 2013, but for $9 I had to renew through 2014.

http://www.eastmans.com/shop/subscriptions/

Hopefully it gets here before my elk hunt next week. I'm going to go ahead and sharpen my knives just in case.

Great Deal thanks for letting me know I just Re-upped my subscription and got a another havalon knife.

8 POINTS OR BETTER

I've used the piranta for a couple of years now. The biggest problem I have with them is breaking the blades. You can't put very much pressure on them. It is the sharpest knife I've ever owned.

DntBrnDPig

I got my knife finally. I got to say I am surprised at how light this knife is. Also the extra 12 blades is amazing considering I have read that people havent changed blades even after a years use.

I'm hoping to get to use it this weekend.

Latest posts