Has anybody tried these batteries?

BSK

Just wondering if anyone has tried these rechargeable lithium batteries. Trailcampro really raves about them. Supposedly they last about 2/3rds as long as an Energizer Ultimate Lithium, but are rechargeable many, many times. Not sure they would be economical for me in the short term, but definitely in the long term. I would need two sets for each camera - one set in the camera and the other recharging/ready for replacement.

Mr.Bro

1200 recharges would be amazing.
My experience,many years ago, with rechargeable were the AA models I was using in a Cannon Sure Shot. Never got more than a dozen recharges. Technology has improved greatly.

BSK

1200 recharges would be amazing.
My experience,many years ago, with rechargeable were the AA models I was using in a Cannon Sure Shot. Never got more than a dozen recharges. Technology has improved greatly.
Rechargeable battery technology has improved dramatically. I vape and use 3500MaH 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries (a bit larger than AA), and I get thousands of recharges out of them.

Speedwell-Hunter

Just wondering if anyone has tried these rechargeable lithium batteries. Trailcampro really raves about them. Supposedly they last about 2/3rds as long as an Energizer Ultimate Lithium, but are rechargeable many, many times. Not sure they would be economical for me in the short term, but definitely in the long term. I would need two sets for each camera - one set in the camera and the other recharging/ready for replacement.

I have not, I am going to buy based on your link and the information about them on that website. I cannot keep paying these prices for the AA lithium ion batteries, it is out of hand.

Speedwell-Hunter

BSK I found the same batteries on amazon without the mini USB cord for each battery, here it is:

Amazon product ASIN B09D7YQ97D

Speedwell-Hunter

Rechargeable battery technology has improved dramatically. I vape and use 3500MaH 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries (a bit larger than AA), and I get thousands of recharges out of them.
BSK, I found a good case to get batteries out to the cams if you are interested, I just purchased 2 of these (built in tester as well):

1681849224376.png

BSK

Looks like the cases I have to keep upgrading to hold my SD cards. First one I had held 8. Second one, 16. Now I have an impact resistant one that carries 35!

Speedwell-Hunter

BSK all my batteries from that brand came in, I will keep you posted. you buy yet?

Latest posts