Sold/Expired hardwood flooring *pics added* SOLD, Donation made

tchristian

Selling the house, and I ended up not installing this flooring upstairs as originally planned. I did install it on the main living floor, and it looks great. Just ran out of time. This is engineered locking hardwood floors, but it is not cheap laminate. this is 1/2" thick, and the planks are 4 3/4" wide. It is designed to be installed as a "floating" floor, with no nails or glue required. The locking system works well and is easy to install. These were purchased from Stover's on sale at $2.99 sq/ft. I have 33 full boxes and some loose planks left, which is right around 900sq ft. I need these out of my garage as I'm listing my house. asking $̶2̶0̶0̶0$1750, which is under $2.00 a sq foot and almost $1000 cheaper than what it was purchased for. Check out a link for a pic of the planks. I'll also take a pic of these floors installed in my house if anyone is interested.
http://www.stoversliquidation.com/shop/engineered-hardwood-flooring-exotic-sapelle-walnut-12-x-4-34/

tchristian

Re: hardwood flooring *pics added*

I really want these boxes out of my garage, so I'm lowering the price to $1750. That is less than $2/sqft. Come and get them!

deerchaser007

Re: hardwood flooring *pics added*

consider it sold, my wife and I will take it as long as its 900 sq ft. That will do our down stairs perfectly. PM on the way with our cell numbers

tchristian

Great meeting you Jeremy. let me know if you have any questions or run into any problems. deerchaser007 is good to go, great guy to do business with.

deerchaser007

Great meeting you also. Wife can't wait to get it down! Todd is also a great guy to do business with, even helped me load up and strap down. Thanks a lot! I was wearing down after working all night, that was a huge help.