Hard to tell

TreyB

2AD34C98-E848-459D-A4A8-E42352D92E0F.png

If he's a shooter…

cbhunter

Don't take this the wrong way but your Tactacam takes worse pictures than any I have seen. May help to get the weeds out from in front of it washing it out.
But I'm not sure that's the whole problem. Head scratcher cause I'm def a fan of the cameras.

TreyB

Don't take this the wrong way but your Tactacam takes worse pictures than any I have seen. May help to get the weeds out from in front of it washing it out.
But I'm not sure that's the whole problem. Head scratcher cause I'm def a fan of the cameras.
Trust me. I think the same thing. I'm new to this so when I set it up I didn't watch anything on them. Set it up and left. Now regret Bcse I know so much about them. 5 hours away!! Haha

tellico4x4

Have similar issue with mine as well especially at night. Also have had an inordinate amount of false triggers too. First 3 spots I set it up was on trees that I've had cams on for years, so nothing in the way to trigger....Adjusted sensitivity all over the place to no avail. Moved it again last week & it is definitely doing better. Only thing different is I have 2 bars of signal in new location & only had 1 bar at all 3 of previous spots. Time will tell, not a huge fan so far.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread but you are the only one I've seen that having similar issue.

Hope you gett some better pics of that buck & have good luck with him!

tree_ghost

What are your personal goals for killing a whitetail? Age or score? If it's age class what's your minimum? If it's score what's your minimum? Answer these and you'll be better equipped to answer your OP.

megalomaniac

Based on that single half a pic, id say he's a 3.5yo and upper 120s. Exactly the kind of deer we pass to hang next season on.

They are your tags, if you pull the trigger, hes a shooter to you, nothing to be ashamed of...

Latest posts