• Help Support TNDeer:

H4350

The academy sports nearest me has had it the last several times I've been in there. I think people just don't think to look there. May be worth a try

Do you know this guy?

Attachments

• H4350 in the back.JPG
    H4350 in the back.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 974
When I was looking for it, I went to all the major online retailers and set up email notifications for when the 8 pounder was in stock. I had one on the way within a week.

ADR":hddop6u2 said:
The academy sports nearest me has had it the last several times I've been in there. I think people just don't think to look there. May be worth a try

Same here if you're still looking. I've seen it at more than one Academy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Btw, don't bother stopping by our academy's location if you're just looking for reloading supplies, I went by to see if they had anything, and they had zilch for reloading. And I mean they don't even carry any reloading stuff now from what I didn't see.

It's the same as Varget. Nowhere to be found. If I ever see an 8 pounder, I'm gonna scoop it up quick and look around like a kid who stole candy.

I stopped the other day at 2 local places and neither had varget or big game. I did read varget should be back in stock around April and the reasoning for the shortage was logistics, it comes from Australia and they're shipper was cut on how they can transport at a time I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back