H S Strut Black Magic!

PalsPal

Well, I didn't want to be blatant. Just trying to help out my fellow TnDeer brethren. Those who have used them know how pure they are, and since they have been out of production for probably 10 years or more, they are hard to come by.

I can be flarey, when needed, but it isn't in this case :D .

Tennessee Lead

I tried to buy a HS Strut Copper Pot this weekend but I bid higher than I wanted and the other guy kept bidding so I let him have it for $45

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

String Music

Tennessee Lead":agw9b92n said:
I tried to buy a HS Strut Copper Pot this weekend but I bid higher than I wanted and the other guy kept bidding so I let him have it for $45

I can get you one for $30 in an unopened package!

TheAirMan

I used a H.S. Strut Black Window years ago. I was just looking on eBay here back. Saw one in an unopened package, it was ridiculous what the bid was up to.

PalsPal

TheAirMan":266huz06 said:
I used a H.S. Strut Black Window years ago. I was just looking on eBay here back. Saw one in an unopened package, it was ridiculous what the bid was up to.

Some of those discontinued calls are probably the first call some guys used with success in past years, and they may have some sentimental value. Others just liked the sound, and then when they eventually lost, broke, or wore out the one they had, they didn't hesitate to try to replace it if they could find one, thus driving the price up.

Mine sold to someone in Missouri last night, and I mailed it today. Unless he's going somewhere else, he'll have to wait until next spring to use it as their season just ended Sunday.

PalsPal

Andy S.":yj89jdtm said:
Good luck with your sale. For what it is worth, I just searched on eBay for "hs strut black magic turkey call" and never could locate your listing.

You would have to click the "sold" listings since it sold last night.

Latest posts