Gus Bus

PillsburyDoughboy

One odd PDB
I'm the odd one? Im talking about NBA , NFL , Hockey and other teams in the SEC...You know sports talk??? And it seems there is a prevalent opinion that the only time something should be posted here is when it has to do with vols football and only when its cheer leading for them or stroking some egos. Pretty sure this is Sport Talk on the TN Deer Forum. Its not a Tennessee Football forum or a vols network. People really need to get over that.

TreyB

I'm the odd one? Im talking about NBA , NFL , Hockey and other teams in the SEC...You know sports talk??? And it seems there is a prevalent opinion that the only time something should be posted here is when it has to do with vols football and only when its cheer leading for them or stroking some egos. Pretty sure this is Sport Talk on the TN Deer Forum. Its not a Tennessee Football forum or a vols network. People really need to get over that.
It's the obsession you have with the Vols is what makes u odd. Plus for someone that doesn't like the nfl you sure do know and post a lot. Lol

PillsburyDoughboy

It's the obsession you have with the Vols is what makes u odd. Plus for someone that doesn't like the nfl you sure do know and post a lot. Lol
Boycotting the NFL is not the same as not liking the NFL. I have my reasons for Boycotting them. I do have a interest in the NFL and follow some of the players. Personally I hope they choke on a goat rope for some of the things they have done. As for obsession for the vols comment? No obsession. Just needing to point out from time to time this is Sports Talk on TN Deer. Not the tn vols social media page :)

cbhunter

Boycotting the NFL is not the same as not liking the NFL. I have my reasons for Boycotting them. I do have a interest in the NFL and follow some of the players. Personally I hope they choke on a goat rope for some of the things they have done. As for obsession for the vols comment? No obsession. Just needing to point out from time to time this is Sports Talk on TN Deer. Not the tn vols social media page :)
From time to time is totally opposite from what you do.

Latest posts