Guns for sale

waynesworld

So I am cleaning out my gun safe and going down to just the guns that I use. So this is what I have the riffles have never been hunted with and if they have been shot it was just to site in scope. The MZL package is a package deal but I would say the Buckstalker is probably worth the $200 I will TXT pictures if people msg me but the first person to say they will take it either in MSG or post on this thread gets first chance on it. We can work out picking up in Nashville. If you cant pick up we will work out a way to pay a deposit and then work out the details. I will be going to Murfreesboro and Shelbyville this weekend. Sorry but don't want to ship but will work out if we can get a ride from members. The AR comes with at least 10 mags with rounds in it but not selling the rounds just giving them away with the gun because some are FMJ and some are reloads.

Also if anyone thinks I am out of line on pricing or details please MSG me as I want to be fair with these and never want to over charge or mis-state anything.

Bushmaster AR15 with 10 mags filled with rounds. $700 Sold

Rem 770 270 cal black stalk 3-9x40 scope $300

Savage Axis 30.06 black stalk 3-9x40 scope $300

Savage Edge 30.06 camo stalk scope not sure says redfield $300

Hi-point 40 $100 Have 2 full boxes ammo and one partial. Pending deposit and a few in line if it falls through

MZL package 50 cal $200 Pending P/U and one in line if falls through

Traditions Buckstalker not the black barrel open sight

Knight Camo 8 point scope

BPI Stag horn mag simmons 4x32 scope

Some powder and misc stuff that I have.

Last edited:

waynesworld

I think I responded to all messages, also I will say that the first to say they want each caliber will get the ammo I have for it. I can't say exactly what ammo I have for each as it is packed right now. I would guess I have at least a box or two

waynesworld

On the AR it is the basic one I think. But if you take 10 mags that are $20 a piece empty it is $200 so I am asking only $500 for the gun. I think that is fair. If not then I think I will keep it for the zombies :)

Carlos

Is that the price for all the muzzleloaders? If so, I'll take those.

waynesworld

I think I responded to everyone that messaged me if not please let me know. Things at work have been busy so I am not able to check this much. SCN I sent you a message on the 40. Let me know if you still want it.