gulf shores fishing?

chunkandwind

My brothers and I are wanting to go fishing at
Gulf Shores. Does know of a good charter to use?

My first time fishing on the ocean,what can I expect?

thankee :)

ShaneHallum

Its' not bad fishing by any means. I went for red fish back in 2005. Had a blast, but the Gulf has some rough seas believe it or not. Take you some dramamine. lol

Best fishing in the Gulf is around Mobile Bay.

Diehard Hunter

cb,

If you want deep sea fishing, go to www.getawaygulffishing.com Don McPherson is a great captain and I always catch alot with him. If you are going inshore, check our www.robsinshore.com I have a charter with him on Monday. I will post a report. Don't overlook the surf fishing and fisjing around the jetties. The fishing is hot right now.

rockytop73

I agree with Diehard, The Getaway and Capt. Don is the way to go. We've gone with them the last few years and its a blast. They know what they're doing and you are guaranteed to catch fish. The water is a little rough at times but take a dramamine the night before and that morning and you should be fine. Good luck and let us know how you do if you end up going.

Diehard Hunter

Update on inshore with Captain Rob of Rob's inshore. Started the trip by running off shore in Florida waters and caught our limits of snapper. We then came back in and tried our best for reds. the current was too strong. we did catch several undersize grouper and trigger fish, and several blues. Rob worke hard for us and I would use him again.

rutnstrut2

I am going saturday and want to go fishing bad down there how good is the fishing and is it worth the 160 for a 8 hour charter?

Latest posts