Guided Thermal hunts

Ochunter

We've started guiding free range hog hunts this year and it's been successful and fun.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1623804374.jpg
    Snapchat-1623804374.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Resized_Snapchat-1354152855.jpeg
    Resized_Snapchat-1354152855.jpeg
    170.1 KB · Views: 13
  • Snapchat-562525577.jpg
    Snapchat-562525577.jpg
    298.6 KB · Views: 13

Ochunter

Most hunters we take are in groups of 2 to 4. We cover alot ground be hard put each hunter on each landowners permit. Cause we never no what property we will engage hogs on.

Planking

Yep you can hunt them from the road year around at night in Overton. You don't need a permit to do that.

Planking

That's a little different than saying it is legal to do.
I never said it was legal. I said you can do it and ive seen hundreds of people do it. If you can't enforce what you say is legal then all it is is a suggestion.

scn

I never said it was legal. I said you can do it and ive seen hundreds of people do it. If you can't enforce what you say is legal then all it is is a suggestion.
Not really. But, continue on with your campaign.

I've asked you numerous times for your suggestions on how YOU would enforce this, and have yet to receive anything other than a Ray Charles type response.

Planking

Not really. But, continue on with your campaign.

I've asked you numerous times for your suggestions on how YOU would enforce this, and have yet to receive anything other than a Ray Charles type response.
Its not my job to come up with ways to stop road hunters with thermals like you do spotlighting. Does evey state have this issue? No they dont.

Here's another suggestion for you, you could at least put out at warming so people wouldn't have to learn the hard way that you have to become a violent criminal yourself to stop road hunting at night.

You could say hey we dont have any control over road hunting at night anymore. We have to let them do it. Some of them WILL shoot at you and your animals may be killed as well.

Will you at least do anything like that? No, you won't. All you'll do is shoot the messenger.

scn

Its not my job to come up with ways to stop road hunters with thermals like you do spotlighting. Does evey state have this issue? No they dont.

Here's another suggestion for you, you could at least put out at warming so people wouldn't have to learn the hard way that you have to become a violent criminal yourself to stop road hunting at night.

You could say hey we dont have any control over road hunting at night anymore. We have to let them do it. Some of them WILL shoot at you and your animals may be killed as well.

Will you at least do anything like that? No, you won't. All you'll do is shoot the messenger.
Just as I thought, no ideas on how to do anything better. But, let's dump on the officers and agency.

Planking

Just as I thought, no ideas on how to do anything better. But, let's dump on the officers and agency.
Im not dumping on the officers. They do a great job but once again they ARE HANDCUFFED BY THAT LOOPHOLE THAT LET'S PEOPLE ROAD HUNT AT NIGHT FROM THE STREET WITH THERMAL OPTICS. HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO POINT OUT THE PROBLEM TO YOU?

Whovever is in charge of means and methods at the agency needs to address this issue to whoever is responsible for road hunting rules at night.

IF THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO THEN YOU AT LEAST NEED TO WARN PEOPLE OF THIS DANGER.

timberjack86

Ray Charles Laugh GIF

Latest posts