Food Plots Groundhog MAX

RobbyW

Anyone using one of these? I have been using a very old pull type Disk and it does OK. Hard to move around and get in and out of places. Been looking at the groundhog and most seem to like them.

Hunt 365

It is an awesome tool! My buddy laughed at me and said "we'll get a lot done with that little disc..." Little did he know how fast you can run with one. 3 times as fast, and you can keep going over areas cutting them up. Manuevers very well too. And you just flip it over in the receiver and run full speed betwwen plots. And tow/load the ATV and disc all in one trip

The one drawback - you have to have a heavy duty receiver for your ATV. I bought mine from LEED Engineering. It's another $85 or so

hookem83

I agree, bought one this year and they are great! Did 3 small plots quickly. I found that in turning my 4wheller sharply and making some circular motions it tore the ground up well. A must have if you have some remote plots.

backroads

Glad I read this post. I've been looking for something I can take to the top of the hill to work the land. TrailWatcher answered the question about rocky soil. My property is to steep to take my tractor up there, but by Gator makes easy work of getting to the top. Just told the wife to add it to my list of things to buy.

TN1BUCK

Be careful with your depth setting, if you go to deep and hit a rock or stump it will wreck a receiver hitch.

Latest posts