Green Shimano Curado

TheDuke'sBack

I wanting to find somewhere that has the green Curado's for sale, not the newer silver one with the extra brake on the side. All my reels are the Green's and I don't want and odd ball lol

rlEHITQ.jpg

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I got two of those and wish I had 20.
Finally had trouble with one and gonna send it to a guy in Paris to get it gone through.

TheDuke'sBack

JimFromTN":20trb09m said:
Ebay. I buy all of my rods and reels off of ebay.
I'm not a big Ebay fan, but If I cant find them anywhere else thats where ill go.

RUGER":20trb09m said:
I got two of those and wish I had 20.
Finally had trouble with one and gonna send it to a guy in Paris to get it gone through.

I have 10 or so and have never had a problem with any of them and I fish them pretty hard.
I would have one for every lure I owned if my wife let me...no more need to tie in a new plug

MidTNKayakAngler

Are you looking for the E Series or G Series? Left hand retrieve, or right?

I have a 201G6 that I used a hand full of times, maybe 5 days of use 500 or less casts. I didn't care for the G Series as well as the E Series so I tore it down completely, ran it through the ultra sonic cleaner, polished the pinion and main drive, re-greased with Magnalube with PTFE, and lubricated with TSI321. I thought I would like it better after being serviced, but I still didn't care for it. After it was serviced it was used once and then it was placed in its original box with paperwork and placed on the reel shelf in a climate controlled room.

The G Series is the one prior to the current I series, the E Series was the one before the G series.

The one you have pictured is the G Series.

Jeremy

TheDuke'sBack

Im looking for either the E or the G series. I prefer the E, but have no qualms with the G. Right had retrieve. Are you wanting to sell it?

TheDuke'sBack

Also I recently bought a new I series, I do not care for it one bit. The real seems fine as far as being smooth, but I'm not a fan of the new brake system the slightest bit. Its works fine, but takes me twice as long to find the sweet spot for each lure.

TJS209

Your best bet for E Series is gonna be Ebay or the BBC boards reels4sale section. They go pretty quick on BBC so you gotta check regularly. One just sold but it wasn't up for long.

MidTNKayakAngler

TheDuke'sBack":17bxb1kk said:
Im looking for either the E or the G series. I prefer the E, but have no qualms with the G. Right had retrieve. Are you wanting to sell it?

Yeah, I'll sell it. Let me check with another guy that was interested and I'll get back with you soon.

Latest posts