Great morning

Talltine

Man love when you get up and step outside to head to the stand and you have to go back in and grab a jacket! Sitting here waiting on them to get out of bed and head to these oaks I'm perched in.

catman529

Was 47 when I set up, I'm waiting here too. Trees are raining from all the fg but should quiet down when more sun hits the leaves.

Tracker56

It sure is awesome out, too bad I'm at my desk!! Spent 3 hours sitting in the rain yesterday with no luck. Really had high expectations for the evening hunt but no such luck. I am very happy to have a great set of rain gear to make yesterday actually a warm and dry hunt.

Good luck everyone and be safe!!

hitek7

Good luck, wish I was in the woods. Problem at our place is that our acorns are falling the but the deer are still hitting the plots hard. Hunted oaks Friday Am and PM, Saturday AM and saw 4 deer total. Hunted our plot Saturday Pm and saw 9 with 5 of them being bucks. And the plot we are getting big buck pics on does not set up well for a south wind. Wind will be good today and tomorrow, go figure.

Jaahspike

It sure looks good outside.....from my desk at work:) I can't wait until 4:30 I am running out of work and taking a 5 minute shower(from undressing to already dressed)and walking out the door. Great wind for the stand I am hunting tonight.

Latest posts