Great car notifications

Deer Whisperer

Well, it isn't cheap, but it is rare to see one in this condition.
2005 Ram 4x4 diesel with 27K miles

Deer Whisperer

If anyone wants a right hand drive luxury car, you can't do much better than this one. It's at least interesting to look at.

Deer Whisperer

1988 Ford Bronco 4 door (very unique) 62k miles
I would love to have this thing!

Methane

I don't have the link, but it is on the Franklin, Brentwood, Cool Springs Buy Sell page on Facebook today (4/30/21):

Guy is selling a 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix SJ $15,000. 91,xxx miles, new engine, new paint, suspension, lots of other new stuff. Looks pretty cool for someone interested.

Here is the listing minus the photos:
1972 Grand Prix model SJ
$15,000
Of 91,961 GP's built in 1972, only 9,398 were SJ branded. I'm the second owner of this beauty. Purchased in 1983 from my Aunt. Never Wrecked. Here's what I've done in the last few years on this second restoration.
New engine(less than 700 miles on it with a 2year or 50k miles warranty)
The original SJ's came with 455 engines. The 455 in this one threw a rod and busted the block. I put the new 400 back in.
New radiator
New brakes
New shocks
New rear springs
New mufflers (true duel)
5 new BF Goodrich tires (less than 600 miles)
New paint job(3 years old)
New completed interior we rubber molding around doors, widows and trunk
New Bluetooth radio
New speakers (3)
8-track rebuilt with a cassette adapter
All new in trunk (carpet, paint and tire)
New rear end
Needs:
Bumpers re-chromed
Dash has some cracks
Speedometer and clock do not work
Left rear power window does not work
AC (the mechanic and myself think it's the controller and I have a rebuilt one ready)
Text 256.479.3023

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
If anyone wants a right hand drive luxury car, you can't do much better than this one. It's at least interesting to look at.

Precursor for the Avalon? Dash looks Avalon... beautiful Yota

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
2-Step Enabled
I keep looking for a Lexus ES...but I'm hard pressed to replace my paid off Honda accord with only 130k miles on it still in great condition. I just enjoy a luxury car ride.

Gravey

I keep looking for a Lexus ES...but I'm hard pressed to replace my paid off Honda accord with only 130k miles on it still in great condition. I just enjoy a luxury car ride.
Between my ex-wife and I we put 250,000 on a 1997 Accord. Sold it to my brother in law cheap and his son ran it to 300,000 or more. Good cars.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
2-Step Enabled
Between my ex-wife and I we put 250,000 on a 1997 Accord. Sold it to my brother in law cheap and his son ran it to 300,000 or more. Good cars.
My mom has one, bought a 2007 Accord, she's at 240k right now. She's itching for something new. So I can't be getting rid of mine so soon for sure. Great cars. Just wish the driver's seat was more comfortable.

Hduke86

My mom has one, bought a 2007 Accord, she's at 240k right now. She's itching for something new. So I can't be getting rid of mine so soon for sure. Great cars. Just wish the driver's seat was more comfortable.
I know you aren't making that Pug in your picture roll around in a Honda. Get that dog something nice to be seen in and comfortable. I'm thinking along the lines of a 1969 Chevelle SS.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
2-Step Enabled
I know you aren't making that Pug in your picture roll around in a Honda. Get that dog something nice to be seen in and comfortable. I'm thinking along the lines of a 1969 Chevelle SS.
That's my sister's pug that I enjoy spoiling. Sadly he's down in Florida now. However she mentions that whenever he sees a white car he gets excited.

Latest posts