Got to Brag a Little....

spitndrum

Well as most of you know this whold Predator Hunting has took me by surprise and is definatly a Learning experience....I am no pro and started this whole journey 3 weeks ago....some lowlights and hightlights but overall there is nothing like it...I don't know why more people don't do it....It's Addictive!!!

In just 3 weeks prolly 7-8 days total to narrow it down, I have called in 5 Coyotes, 3 Bobcats, and 1 Grey Fox!!!!! :D

cecil30-30

I'll second what Whitetailslayer said,I went for my first time sunday,and called in 2 bobcats,and i have to say i think i get just as excited as i do when im deer hunting!!Very Addictive!!

CATCHDAWG

It aint braggin when you can back it up! Glad your haveing fun with it, it is addictive. I would just as well call in a yote as get an eight point buck. Thats a good record, beginner or not. I must warn you though, the addiction only gets worse! Next season, I want to see you hang up that e-caller and fine tune some mouth calls, then those fox will be a target instead of a obstacle;)

spitndrum

CATCHDAWG said:
It aint braggin when you can back it up! Glad your haveing fun with it, it is addictive. I would just as well call in a yote as get an eight point buck. Thats a good record, beginner or not. I must warn you though, the addiction only gets worse! Next season, I want to see you hang up that e-caller and fine tune some mouth calls, then those fox will be a target instead of a obstacle;)

Agreed Brotha...I am starting to focus on Foxes as well...I have never killed one!!!

Latest posts