Gordons Reloading Tool (GRT)

Omega

It was announced that Gordon has passed away, may he RIP.

I just wanted to reach out and let you know that my husband Gordon passed away on January 19th 2022.

Until further notice, this site stays online. Please note that Patreon contributions have been paused.

Initially, no additional submissions should be made to the GRTLab, or Translations, as no one has access to service the data.
Therefore, it will be impossible to update Powder Models, Calibers, and Bullet to the GRT database as an official release until the possibilities of continuing Gordon's fine work are explored.

Take care!
Chrissi

If you were curious about it and haven't downloaded the software, now may be a good time as it's future is uncertain. I hope someone picks up the development for this, it is a great free asset for the shooting community.

Here is the site: GRT Community site

And here are all the official videos in English or English subs.

Official Videos

Gordon's Reloading Tool (GRT), first beta, status update (eng. subs!)

Gordons Reloading Tool (GRT) Status QuickLOAD Alternative (english Subs)

Download and run GRT

Tutorial Optimal Barrel Time with GRT

Gordons Reloading Tool GRT and how powder models are developed

vonb

This is a phenomenal tool that rivals QuickLoad but it free. If you learn how to use it and don't skimp on inputs, it can give you some really accurate results. I also like the fact that data is crowd-sourced. Let's hope someone picks this up and continues development.

Latest posts