Good push of ducks.

Waterfowler22

Yesterday we saw ducks all day in the Camden area, really had a blast huntin and seenin that many birds, any of you guys hunt yesterday and see a bunch of new birds

ClubHead

Waterfowler22 said:
Yesterday we saw ducks all day in the Camden area, really had a blast huntin and seenin that many birds, any of you guys hunt yesterday and see a bunch of new birds
The reports I got yesterday was bad slow in Camden.Triangle field didnt kill but maybe 15 ducks between every blind.Some 30 field blinds killed maybe 10.

Cache

2-Step Enabled
Killed 26 yesterday. Saw few hundred migrators but not as many as expected. Hour and a half drive took three. didnt get set up until 8

Cache

2-Step Enabled
Have a pretty awesome video of about 200 mallards working but have no idea how to post if someone wants to pm me I can email it

ClubHead

I hear ya Dodge man.Its feast or famine in some locations.Waterfowler 22,I live like a few miles from the Camden Bottoms.I get text all day long for every field in the area even Leases at Hutsburgh and Elkhorn,Big Sandy Gin even Reelfoot LoL

Dodge Man

ClubHead said:
I hear ya Dodge man.Its feast or famine in some locations.Waterfowler 22,I live like a few miles from the Camden Bottoms.I get text all day long for every field in the area even Leases at Hutsburgh and Elkhorn,Big Sandy Gin even Reelfoot LoL

It hasn't been for us, he have been steady adv 15 a day till the last 3 days. I'm guess the snow storm pushed them out of this area or something.

Cache

2-Step Enabled
Pic from the other day finally figured out how how to post pics from my phone...
1D4CE9C1-4FFF-4F39-B837-75FC23C7FC1F-2336-0000028F334A0116_zps3ae7d6f5.jpg