Good luck tomorrow!

MUP

Good luck everybody! I'm still trying to fight my way back into wanting to get out there. This low T thing has been tough! I haven't even been out on my property since last season, and just can't get the desire built up to go it seems. This sucks not being able to get pumped about my most favorite season!

Last edited:

bigtex

Same to you MUP.
Weather is not going to be the best but i'll be in the woods anyway.
I've stayed out of the woods all week letting everything settle down and it's killing me LOL.
"Keep Yer powder dry".

Smo

ADAEF015-F772-4AE3-825F-9EF7F155922E.jpeg

Watch yore' top knot!

Good Luck Y'all 👍

themanpcl

Good luck everybody! I'm still trying to fight my way back into wanting to get out there. This low T thing has been tough! I haven't even been out on my property since last season, and just can't get the desire built up to go it seems. This sucks not being able to get pumped about my most favorite season!
Stay positive and keep working your way back!

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
Find some meth

Smo

Is that a rifle gun or is that your smoothy?
It's my .54…. I missed enough with it…..🤣🤣🤣
My smoothbore only has a front sight and is a cylinder bore… .653 .
I'm pretty happy with the way it shoots, but I have shot it much out past 40 yards is so..
Using a .16 tickin ' olive oil patch & a.626 ball , one should leak out fairly quickly..😎

My woods are fairly open for this time of the year, it's been so dry most all the lower leaves have fallen..
I do plan on hunting some with the smoothbore this season…. Starting with some squirrels as soon as the rut has passed.👍

Once it cools off a fat doe might be a smoothbore target as well..👍

Last edited:

MUP

Well I came in from work and loaded up the chainsaw and went out on the Mtn to my place. Good thing I did, as I ended up cutting 5 trees out of the road to get down into the back of my place. At least, if I go, I won't have to walk so far now. 🙂

Chiflyguy

Good luck guys.
First Tennessee deer season.
A little warm but I'll hunt the morning.
Looking forward to next week and falling temps.