Good alternatives to energizer lithiums?

Realtree56

Anyone found a reliable alternative to energizer lithium's to run in their cell cams? My lease is 2.5 hours away and service is spotty out there so the cameras are having to work hard for sure… 24$ For an 8 pack at Walmart has got me looking for a cheaper alternative

redblood

These are awesome

Attachments

• 1A7B7D3F-1C08-47B7-BBD2-ADCBFA2A917F.png
    1A7B7D3F-1C08-47B7-BBD2-ADCBFA2A917F.png
    119.6 KB · Views: 122

prstide

Speedwell-Hunter

Anyone found a reliable alternative to energizer lithium's to run in their cell cams? My lease is 2.5 hours away and service is spotty out there so the cameras are having to work hard for sure… 24$ For an 8 pack at Walmart has got me looking for a cheaper alternative
Find any?

TN1BUCK

I went solar with built in battery for 30.00 off amazon. They are 6v and 12v make sure you know which one your cam uses. They 6v don't do well with 12v supply Smoke! Wonder how I know that? Had out all season haven't touched them since. If by chance you have covert cams get their solar cells they are 6v only.

Realtree56

I'm gonna buy a couple solar panels to try on my cams away from home… I actually threw some regular Duracells in one of my cameras close to home as an experiment… going on 2 months with no issue… I will say that camera has good service and doesn't have to work to find it, whereas my ones in the middle of nowhere on the plateau barely get service at all so I'm not sure regular alkaline would cut it

Speedwell-Hunter

I'm gonna buy a couple solar panels to try on my cams away from home… I actually threw some regular Duracells in one of my cameras close to home as an experiment… going on 2 months with no issue… I will say that camera has good service and doesn't have to work to find it, whereas my ones in the middle of nowhere on the plateau barely get service at all so I'm not sure regular alkaline would cut it
What duracell batteries? Link? Thank you

JCDEERMAN

These are awesome
Never heard of these. Reviews and price look great. What longevity do you see? I don't run cell cams, so I'm not familiar with the lifespan of those cameras…just regular cams.

I'm just honestly glad to see a competitor to Energizer with such high ratings

Latest posts