Gooch?

bible

Ok guys. I am trying to line up a hunt for next year all ready and Gooch was brought up to me. Is it public or drawed place and how is the huntingt down there. I have looked online and I think its a drawed location but I was told by a buddy he thought it was public. Any help would be great. I am looking for public hunting out in west tennessee somewhere. Any help would be great. Thanks

Dodge Man

Gooch unit A is Draw only, there are blinds there that you can hop if nobody is in them. You can not boat blind hunt it at all.

Gooch unit E is public boat blind only and the good holes are hunted hard. People spend the night there and hunt every day. It is the wild west there, its not worth the fighting IMO.

For the most part West TN is VERY dry at the moment, the weather channels are calling for 3 to 4 inches of rain over the next few days. If we get that the rivers will get out in most areas and there should be plenty of water and you should not have any trouble finding a place to hunt.

PM me if you have questions about other places.

ducksforlife

I have a blind at Gooch. I have had many great days out there. Like Dodge Man said PM me if you got anymore questions about it. Also, he is very accurate with his unit E information!!!

Latest posts