gonna be a busy spring

Coker

With the TN opener pushed back 2 weeks, I am seriously thinking about hunting another state to keep me occupied. Not sure where to start and don't want to fight on public land. Wish I had some kin folk or friends, who owned some ground, in Alabama or Georgia.

REN

That's awesome. I need to start going somewhere with the late start here.

I got kinda lucky in all this. The VA trip is actually a work trip I need to go on (working with their Dept of wildlife) so while there just spending a few extra days to hunt.
My best friend is a Refuge manager for USFW in MI so going up to see him and hunt his refuge for a few days. All of this I happen to have someone in the state to hunt with or advise me where to go so not a ton of homework needed on my side this time.

Doing NY, Vermont, and MA next spring though. But again I have connections in all those states either through the wildlife department or buddies that live there.

Bgoodman30

I leave for the first hunt Friday and will be hunting almost every day but Easter and next Friday.. Can't wait. Good luck to everyone! ;)

Wooden Arrow

. Wish I had some kin folk or friends, who owned some ground, in Alabama or Georgia.
we had good ol' boys pull into the campground before and ask why we weren't out in the woods in the afternoon. had to explain that hunting on the area ended at noon. then, they told us where their farm was & said "go get 'em...":cool: God love country folks, and them fellers was as country as fried green maters. lots of Talladega national forest available ...

Latest posts