Sold/Expired Gone

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I have an old 760 in 30-06. Finish is well worn and it used to rattle badly before some repairs and restoration. But it was my wife's grandfather's, and now it's mine. Lots of nostalgia and memories since we were hunting buddies. I handload for it with Hornady 165gr SP FB and I4350. I get consistent 1.5" groups and occasional sub-moa groups. I love hunting with it. They are cool rifles

Uncle J

I'm getting around 1.5" groups typically as well out of an ole well used / well loved 760 in 30-06 with Remington 165 cor-lokts (almost like it was a match meant to be). Was my first deer rifle of my own and still carry it from time to time. Fair warning though - my rifle has "deer mojo" haha - they seem to run to it but that a whole nother story.

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I'm getting around 1.5" groups typically as well out of an ole well used / well loved 760 in 30-06 with Remington 165 cor-lokts (almost like it was a match meant to be). Was my first deer rifle of my own and still carry it from time to time. Fair warning though - my rifle has "deer mojo" haha - they seem to run to it but that a whole nother story.
That is, when you actually go rifle hunting. You need to take it out more often. Let one of those "youngins" go with and carry the 7mm… or one of the others that you keep squirreled away in the vault with all of the gold and diamonds

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
puke GIF
Or my unopened jars of mayonnaise lol!

Latest posts