Glock 1911!

infoman jr.

Glock1911.jpg

Pretty good photoshop job. I kinda like the looks of it.

meat hunter

That photo has been going aorund for years. Usually comes up when guys start arguing which is best. The 1911 or the Glock.

firefox

I'll stick with Colt for my 1911's...all the folks who don't want to train and master a 'real' weapon can use their glocks then feel warm un fuzzy inside knowing they have a glock

Jksig229

firefox said:
I'll stick with Colt for my 1911's...all the folks who don't want to train and master a 'real' weapon can use their glocks then feel warm un fuzzy inside knowing they have a glock

so, just that i understand, your saying that one of the most widely used weapons in the world, not just the USA, is not a real weapon? your saying the weapons that several world special forces, including the USA, use for all around combat purposes are not real weapons?

i am a 1911 nut above all else, but i recognize talent when i see it, i recognize precision when i see it, and i recognize reliable when i see it. i am baffled that you dont think they are real weapons with the reputation they have built from absolutely nothing to the household name they are. if you would oblige us with a specific reason as to your antipathy for Glock i, as i am sure others would love to hear your annotation.

rdl65

Jksig229 said:
firefox said:

so, just that i understand, your saying that one of the most widely used weapons in the world, not just the USA, is not a real weapon? your saying the weapons that several world special forces, including the USA, use for all around combat purposes are not real weapons?

i am a 1911 nut above all else, but i recognize talent when i see it, i recognize precision when i see it, and i recognize reliable when i see it. i am baffled that you dont think they are real weapons with the reputation they have built from absolutely nothing to the household name they are. if you would oblige us with a specific reason as to your antipathy for Glock i, as i am sure others would love to hear your annotation.

I think he was being a little sarcastic. Either that or he was saying a dumb monkey could fire a Glock. :D

Jksig229

rdl65 said:
Jksig229 said:
firefox said:

I think he was being a little sarcastic. Either that or he was saying a dumb monkey could fire a Glock. :D

i just wanna make sure, if he knows something i dont, that i am not spending countless dollars on all the Glocks past, present, and future that i have bought, own, or will buy are, as he put it, 'real guns'.

Kimberman

firefox said:

Agreed. Plastic is for toys!

pcrc

Dont understand why people cant like both. Guess it is kinda like blonds or brunettes and Chevy or Ford.