Glenn springs?

Ranchy

Just wondering if anyone was having any luck with the crappie, i want to take my dad and f.i.l.
next weekend, tryin to decide where to go.

mossyhorns300

The guys I talked to on the lake at Glenn Springs last week that were crappie fishing, said they were catching them on jigs and small crappie crankbaits, but were catching just as many bass as crappie on both. Game Warden came in to the shop to get some parts for their boat and motor and we always talk fishing out there and he confirmed what I just mentioned with the anglers that he checked on the lake the past couple of weeks.

Ranchy

Let me know how y'all do spur. I'm gonna stay home and try to to get the boat ready for next weekend. I'll definitely do some fishing here at the house though.

Spurhunter

Mike Belt":2o0pzpwo said:
mossy...

Is there a slot limit on the crappie there and how's the size on them? Can you catch any slabs?

Not Mossy but it's 8" minimum and limit of 30. About 5 years ago I crappie fished it pretty hard and caught a few 13-14 inchers but most are small. I could scratch out a mess of 10 inchers most days. Not sure how it is currently.

Latest posts