Getting into traditional

morgancountry

I am wanting to get a recurve and get into traditional archery. I'm in East Tennessee. Does anyone know a place where you can get your hands on a selection and actually shoot a few before buying? Any help is greatly appreciated fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

morgancountry

Re: Getting into traditional

morgancountry":2tnaj0n9 said:
I am wanting to get a recurve and get into traditional archery. I'm in East Tennessee. Does anyone know a place where you can get your hands on a selection and actually shoot a few before buying? Any help is greatly appreciated fellas!

Thanks! But I couldn't get that link to work

morgancountry

southernhunter":27xhucj9 said:
You shoot right hand or left hand?

I shoot right handed. I did find a shop here in Knoxville to shoot some and bought a 45lb PSE Nighthawk.

southernhunter

I see your from wartburg, I am originally from crossville, Good luck with your traditional archery adventure. I think you will love it!

morgancountry

southernhunter":1gic4g42 said:
I see your from wartburg, I am originally from crossville, Good luck with your traditional archery adventure. I think you will love it!

I already do! I bought a used compound (Mathews MQ1) last year because I hadn't now hunted in 6 or 7 years. Missed shooting. It was fun, but traditional is way more fun! Already addicted. I am planning a West Virginia deer hunt next fall in one of the archery only counties. I thought I would hold on to the compound for that trip, but now I'm not so sure. I don't think I'll ever lick the compound back up again. But I'm also not making any rash decisions either lol

Latest posts