Get your popcorn ready! Ol Miss vs Tennessee.

buckaroo

What Kiffen did was wrong leaving in the middle of the nignt on last minute notice right before signing day really sent the Vols program down a rabbit hole of bad hires. They had to rush and get someone before signing day so Dooley it was . So yes you will have Alot of UT fans that would NEVER want him back! That HATE the dude Congratulations on finding one of many.

You also have many that would have been fine with taking kiffen back, and was all for it when they was rumors floating around about him before Heupel was hired. I remember seeing many many vol fans that was for it That like kiffen I've already stated I think his overrated at the moment but a decent coach.

I'm not sure why bama fans are so concerned about what Vol fans think about Kiffen but it's pretty split.Some hate the man, and some don't have a problem with him anymore.

It's not hard to figure out why Vol fans would like to see Kiffin upset UGA? Doesn't really mean they like the man.
Much better to go into a corner and explain it to the wall, you just can't fix stupid