German Shepherd

recurve60#

I listed Spook a while back at $1400. He is leash and obedience trained, but same circumstances as then; my schedule is not good for him. I hate doing it, but he needs to go to a home where he is mostly an inside dog. He lives to be close to his owner. He is super intelligent and does well as an inside and outside the house dog. He's now nine months old and estimated 80lbs. Socialized to the point he's a panzie. Loves everybody! He's registered and I have his grandparents papers in German. $750 and comes with a carharrt bed and wire crate.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230103-191151_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230103-191151_Gallery.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 150
  • Resized_20221222_162607.jpg
    Resized_20221222_162607.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

gtk

Staff member
Good luck and hope you find him a great home. GSD aren't for everyone, but they will love you more than you deserve to be. I love my GS girl, she's old and getting slow, but still will not let me or my wife out of her sight for more than a few mins.

ChaplainMann

2-Step Enabled
I listed Spook a while back at $1400. He is leash and obedience trained, but same circumstances as then; my schedule is not good for him. I hate doing it, but he needs to go to a home where he is mostly an inside dog. He lives to be close to his owner. He is super intelligent and does well as an inside and outside the house dog. He's now nine months old and estimated 80lbs. Socialized to the point he's a panzie. Loves everybody! He's registered and I have his grandparents papers in German. $750 and comes with a carharrt bed and kennel.
where is rock island and how much will you take for the german shepard. i live close too nashville tennessee...

backyardtndeer

Pretty dog. My wife's family used to raise and show German Shepard's, no way we could have another male dog with our Anatolian though. Hope you find him a good home soon.

mike243

Well hopefully somebody will give him a home, $17.50 a lbs before processing isn't going to work lol not everybody can deal with certain breeds of dogs,

Nimrod777

I'll pass it along to a retired couple who used to train German Shepherds. They'll kick my butt for even showing Spook to them, but I'm 'bout calloused to those butt kickin's at this stage in my life! LOL

Latest posts