GA - FL?

TreyB

Re: GA - FL?

Last Monday UGA came out -3... Moved that much and both teams had a bye week. Lol Vegas is smart. UF by 10+ late.

baddnole

PalsPal":fyfkqqnv said:
FL favored by 2 last I looked. Interesting line!

Who ya got?

I think GA wins by 9--------UF can't hardly win by 10 without a good field goal kicker( insert Aguayo jokes here). If UF tries for many field goals ,GA will have the edge in field position,also a plus on kick offs, if UF scores much. :tu:

Spurhunter

TreyB":k82nj6oa said:
Last Monday UGA came out -3... Moved that much and both teams had a bye week. Lol Vegas is smart. UF by 10+ late.

Vegas is smart. The bookmakers that is. If UGA came out at -3 and now uf is -2 then everyone is being on uf. Typically the house doesn't lose. Somebody has to pay for all those fancy buildings. I'll take my chances with the house everytime. But that isn't the case. Vegas Insider which lists odds at numerous sports books has this game opening at Uf -3 and staying Uf-3 or -2.5 everywhere. Not sure where the UGA-3 came from.

gator-n-buck

baddnole":2f8fh9gl said:
PalsPal":2f8fh9gl said:
FL favored by 2 last I looked. Interesting line!

Who ya got?

I think GA wins by 9--------UF can't hardly win by 10 without a good field goal kicker( insert Aguayo jokes here). If UF tries for many field goals ,GA will have the edge in field position,also a plus on kick offs, if UF scores much. :tu:

Talking about kickers??? Have you gave it any thought that GA might be starting a new QB.... Just word on the street.... :tu:

gator-n-buck

EastTNHunter":2pr52vgg said:
Dawgs fan here, but with the way that UGA has been playing lately I'm ready to go ahead and concede this game... But stranger things have happened

Yep.... So true. No one had UF beating the Dawgs last year. Anything can happen in big rivalry games. What ever team wins will be in the driver's seat in the East.

Grab a cocktail and watch the game... :)

Wrangler95

buckaroo":5i0ns8g0 said:
3 pt game either way, I hope Georgia stomps a mudhole in them

I enjoy so much when the Gators lose,nothing like seeing those Gator fans going home dissapointed :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :tu:

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck":11xjw7pe said:
Wrangler95":11xjw7pe said:
buckaroo":11xjw7pe said:
3 pt game either way, I hope Georgia stomps a mudhole in them

I enjoy so much when the Gators lose,nothing like seeing those Gator fans going home dissapointed :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :tu:

How has that worked out for the Vo11s......... :rotf:

How does it feel to be ranked below a 3-4 team in the Power Index :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

gator-n-buck

Power index....??? UF is ranked # 12 in the Country and playing for the SEC East..... :)

The power index will buy you a coke and a smile, congrats.... :)

I wonder what SDS is predicting now... :)

buckaroo

How has that worked out for the Vo11s......... :rotf:

Not too good, last 2 years the better team has lost by 1 pt, from playing too conservative. From our last 2 games looks like Butch is learning from that. Still want to see the mud puddle

TreyB

Spurhunter":lkxkau56 said:
TreyB":lkxkau56 said:

Vegas is smart. The bookmakers that is. If UGA came out at -3 and now uf is -2 then everyone is being on uf. Typically the house doesn't lose. Somebody has to pay for all those fancy buildings. I'll take my chances with the house everytime. But that isn't the case. Vegas Insider which lists odds at numerous sports books has this game opening at Uf -3 and staying Uf-3 or -2.5 everywhere. Not sure where the UGA-3 came from.

https://twitter.com/vegasbedwards/statu ... 2386510848

Spurhunter

TreyB":1dbicasz said:
Spurhunter":1dbicasz said:
TreyB":1dbicasz said:

https://twitter.com/vegasbedwards/statu ... 2386510848
Oh! A "handicapper" tweeted it! I stand corrected! Call him and see how many of your bets he will take! [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

TreyB

Hahaha do u know who he is? He goes off of Vegas... U think HE has the line set at UF -2 know? No VEGAS changed so he has reported what it is NOW. Nice try though...

Latest posts