G5 Strikers

Radar

I got a free sample last year , and decided to test them out . I practiced with the broadhead ,and they seem to fly well out of a tuned bow . Not as consistent as Slick tricks , but group right in there with the ST's and filed points with a little BH group tuning .
They are a very well designed and high quality broadhead . Sharpness is much better than Slick Tricks .
So far I have stuck 3 deer with the ST's and 2 with the Strikers , and in comparison , I think the Strikers cut a little bigger hole and leave a little better blood trail with similar shot placement .
Durability is good , and they penetrate bone good as well . I bought a 3 pack to add them to my quiver .

Radar

I quit using Muzzys because I found that the newer low profile broadheads flew better out of the faster bows I have been shooting , and they are more durable .
Muzzys are a great broadhead though , I have killed plenty of deer with them .

Radar

They leave a good hole too .
I shot this buck with the Striker
11-06-08_0724.jpg

And the doe with the Slick trick :
11-06-08_0750.jpg

Both shots were quartering away , and the entrance holes are shown in the picture .

tnhen

I'm trying the G5 strikers this year. Haven't got a deer in bow range yet but I feel confident they'll do the job when the chance presents itself

Buckblaster

R.I.P.
Secret Squirrel said:
Hey Radar,

I was at BPS the other night and one of the BPS broadheads looks exactly the same as G5 for about $10 less. Do you think they are the same?

See ya!

i think the blades have less thickness.

for me the price is the same because I would have to have those shipped to me.

Latest posts