Fun

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Re: Fun

It is amazing to me how a river can knot up a dozen decoys in such a way that it takes an hour to undo them. We usually wind up cutting the decoys off and then untangling the weighted ends and retying them back on.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled

TNGunsmoke":1hcbz4ko said:
It is amazing to me how a river can knot up a dozen decoys in such a way that it takes an hour to undo them. We usually wind up cutting the decoys off and then untangling the weighted ends and retying them back on.
That's pretty much what I'm doin but adding anywhere from 6 to 12 feet of string to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cache

2-Step Enabled

Come on Ruger. Step up the stress level and do that opening day...

All joking aside I hunted my father-in-law's "club" one year for opening day. Showed up to a blind sitting in the middle of a bean field that still had last years brush, and ankle deep water. Thought to myself I'll just try to enjoy the company until the "head" of said club told me to get the decoys out and start getting them untangled. Are you kidding me? It's opening day and we're just now getting this done? I don't even think I took my gun out of the case. Kicked back and went to sleep.

GUNNERX2

RUGER":1v51i5cm said:
This is actually relaxing to me.
Almost like solving a puzzle lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't seen a tangled up mess like that since my son was learning to cast with a baitcaster. Good luck with that.

Latest posts