FSU vs USF

Vermin93

Might be a bad day for baddnole. USF hanging tough with FSU in the 1st half in Tallahassee. Go Bulls!

Golson is reminding me why I didn't shed a tear when he transferred. Golson 1 of 9 passing for 6 yds in the first half. :rotf:

Cook is the entire FSU offense.

Mudbone

Badnole, this is probably the only time you'll ever hear me say (type) this, go criminoles!!

The head coach of the Bulls willie taggart was a friend (acquaintance) of mine in college at western Kentucky and he broke into my condo with some of his thug friends when I went back home for Christmas break. I hope they lose every game by 1,000 pts.

Go fsu!

baddnole

:tu:
Mudbone":31hqdtky said:
Badnole, this is probably the only time you'll ever hear me say (type) this, go criminoles!!

The head coach of the Bulls willie taggart was a friend (acquaintance) of mine in college at western Kentucky and he broke into my condo with some of his thug friends when I went back home for Christmas break. I hope they lose every game by 1,000 pts.

Go fsu!
:tu:

THEdonkey0515

baddnole":3fr7wh94 said:
THEdonkey0515":3fr7wh94 said:
Wow 7-7 in the half! And FSU is playing at home wow.

Besides cook's 115 rush yards the Fsu offense has looked awful.
Not as bad as Auburn, Donkey. :tu:
Yup, agree I'm not a fan of muschamp or Aurbun. And that was embarrassing they had to took Jacksonville st. To overtime at home to win.

TreyB

baddnole":aec0s47l said:
TreyB":aec0s47l said:
Losing Jeremy Pruitt also hurts for the defense.
Trey ,Pruitt left after the NC in 2013. A new DC is needed anyway. Kelley not getting it done.
I know when he left... Just saying they miss him.

TreyB

gator-n-buck":26tyk26z said:
FSU will take their lumps this season... :)
What???? They will never lose again!!! Today is the reason Jumbo brought back Dalvin. He knows he has to have him to win. If not UFS is 6-6 or 7-5

Latest posts