FS: Maxim CQB gen 6 brace / stock setup WITH JP Enterprises silent captured spring

Cotis

Decided to change up my 300 blackout build now that I SBR'ed it. I purchased all of these components in 2020 during Covid lockdown but never really used them. Less than 50 shots on the JP Enterprises silent captured spring, never even used the original coiled spring and buffer from the Maxim box.

What is included:
1. Complete Maxim gen 6 CQB kit - buffer tube, retaining nut, coiled recoil spring with H2 buffer, pistol brace on telescoping rails
2. Maxim gen 6 CQB shoulder stock on telescoping rails
3. JP Enterprises silent captured spring with H2 weight setup

NOTE: I had this installed on a CMT billet lower which is slightly thicker around the buffer tube threaded ring. As a result I had to grind/file a flat on the inner sections of the telescoping rods which I then hit with cold blue solution. This has zero effect on the proper functioning of the brace and stock. It looks so normal you probably wouldn't ever know it if I didn't mention it. The flats face the lower receiver when installed so you never see them anyway. You can see the flats in photos #1 and #3 if you study them closely.

$425 shipped, -$15 for local pickup

LEGAL STUFF: it is your responsibility to use these components in a legal manner! There are certain combinations of these components when installed on AR pistols which will make a NFA item in the eyes of the government (i.e. the Maxim kit with the Maxim stock on a setup with less than a 16" barrel = SBR. Same setup on barrel >= 16" is simply a rifle with a compact stock). I am not responsible for your actions.

If you have never used a JP ENTERPRISES silent captured spring you are missing a lot. Gone will be the "sprong" cheese grater sound when shooting, more importantly the cycling of the bolt is SO much smoother. This makes it much easier to tune your setup with different bullet weights (subsonic vs. supersonic). I can tell you that this setup along with a Superlative Arms adjustable gas block allows me to run anything thru my setup with 100% reliability.

My terms: A public post of "I will take it" or "back off suckas" trumps any private message with an offer. I understand the desire to remain anonymous with purchases sometimes so a PM with a firm "I will take it" WILL trump a public post saying the same IF the timestamps show the PM before the public post.

Notes from Maxim website on the JP SCS:
The JP Silent Captured Spring Systems are manufactured exclusively for Maxim Defense Industries to work with the Maxim Defense CQB Stock System. Choose from the standard/carbine weight, heavy weight and 9mm weight Silent Captured Spring Systems. The JP Silent Captured Spring Systems require an open channel in your bolt carrier group assembly for the guide rod to pass during fire.

IMG_1034.jpeg
IMG_1039.jpeg
IMG_1037.jpeg
IMG_1038.jpeg
IMG_1036.jpeg
IMG_1035.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts