Frogg toggs raingear?

timberjack86

The wife picked me up a set of the frogg toggs raingear the other day. She said they were on sale and she heard me mention something about getting a rain suit :grin: Anyway has anyone ever used them?

landuse

I have them, had them for years, I bought them when I use to ride motorcycles, you will see a lot og Goldwing riders wearing them, I have hunted adishedhed in them they will keep you dry, saw briars will tear them. I like them because they are light weight, I am takei.g mine to Alaska
with me in four weeks.

fishboy1

Have a set. They are fine for light rain and quick showers.

Leak like a secret in congress if you are in the rain for any period of time.

Took a set to Alaska. Was fine for morning mist/drizzle. The two days it drizzled/rained all day I was SOAKED before lunch.

They also tear easily. Too easily for hunting. After the Alaska trip they got down graded to emergency back up in the truck. Tore them the first time I wore them scouting.

Somebody gave me another set as a gift and they are in the boat for emergency back up if I get caught in the rain.

Boone 58

timberjack86 said:
The wife picked me up a set of the frogg toggs raingear the other day. She said they were on sale and she heard me mention something about getting a rain suit :grin: Anyway has anyone ever used them?

Everything Frog togg makes is so noisy i cant stand it. do the fingernail test across the fabric and you will take them back... :cry:

Latest posts