Fried Chicken

Hawk

Our teacher asked us what our favorite animal was, and I said, �Friedchicken.�
She said I wasn�t funny, but she couldn�t have been right,everyone else in the class laughed.

My parents told me to always be truthful and honest, and I am. Friedchicken is my favorite animal. I told my dad what happened, andhe said my teacher was probably a member of PETA. He said they loveanimals very much. I do, too. Especially chicken, pork and beef.

Anyway, my teacher sent me to the principal�s office. I told him whathappened, and he laughed too. Then he told me not to do it again.

The next day in class my teacher asked me what my favorite live animal was. I told her it was chicken. She asked me why, just like she�dasked the other children. So I told her it was because you could make them into fried chicken. She sent me back to the principal�s officeagain. He laughed, and told me not to do it again.

I don�t understand. My parents taught me to be honest, but my teacherdoesn�t like it when I am. Today, my teacher asked us to tell her whatfamous person we admire most.

I told her, �Colonel Sanders�.

Guess where I am now�

InfoMan

In kindergarten the teacher was talking to my son's class about seasons. She ask him what his favorite season was. He said dove season.

green doe

InfoMan said:
In kindergarten the teacher was talking to my son's class about seasons. She ask him what his favorite season was. He said dove season.
No doubt he is your son! :D

Latest posts