Freeze redemption story ?

PillsburyDoughboy

I sorta had to LOL about this one.

"I don't think I have anything else to prove," Freeze said. "I used to say stupid things three or four years ago like, 'Well, maybe one day I can have a redemption story.' And finally, man, a mentor and friend said, 'Dude, stop it. Your story is done. You don't need to prove anything to anybody.' And they're right."

Spurhunter

I sorta had to LOL about this one.

"I don't think I have anything else to prove," Freeze said. "I used to say stupid things three or four years ago like, 'Well, maybe one day I can have a redemption story.' And finally, man, a mentor and friend said, 'Dude, stop it. Your story is done. You don't need to prove anything to anybody.' And they're right."
Dude makes over $4M dollars a year and his net worth is $12M. I doubt you thinking he still needs to prove something is keeping him up at night. I don't know how you "sorta LOL". I'm going to ask my neighbor's 14 year old daughter when she gets home from junior high school.

PalsPal

Guy makes a very strong case for Deion. I had forgotten that he has access to major NIL money.

You want the equalizer to the 5,000-pound elephant in the room? You need the most charismatic, dynamic personality in sports with the fattest NIL war chest in his back pocket. You need Primetime. You need Deion Sanders strolling onto The Plains, planting a statement flag and doing the only thing that can possibly slow the Alabama/Georgia train: reach and recruit young people like no previous coach at Auburn has.

Want to know why Kirby Smart is the new king of the SEC and college football? Players. Or why Nick Saban has won 6 national titles in 16 seasons at Alabama and 7 overall? BUYING Players. Players win games. Players win big games.

Auburn will only get better — only becomes championship-caliber — if the coach at Auburn can convince elite, 4- and 5-star players to join a suddenly stale program that has fallen behind not only bitter rival Alabama in the SEC but everyone else in the upper half of the 14-team league. When Texas and Oklahoma arrive, it's only getting worse. Now more than ever, the college game is about recruiting and developing players."

I may, or may not, have inserted a word ;) :D !

Latest posts