Free Vacation

TNGRIZZLY_

2-Step Enabled
I have been a member here for a long time and I am finally able to give back to you. So with my new job I am able to give away a Free Vacation, But in order for me to give you a free 3 days vacation to over 1000+ location, I have to do some demonstration of my company products.
So I need to set up a time with you and your spouse/partner and come over and show you their products. It takes about an hour and a half depending on how much we talked about other stuff 😁. Also during this time I will be able to give away more stuff and a chance to win a $1500 set of cookware. All for free and I have no set amount, so please don't hesitate to PM me with your number and I will call you.

Again this is all Free and you do not have to buy anything to get it, just let me show you our products. For right now I want to stay around 2 hours from my house in Scott county, but I can still set everyone up around Nashville back to Knoxville and up to Bristol.
Only thing my company requires one must have a full time job and they prefer you to own your own home, but we also show renters.

I hope that I am not breaking any rules here Blackbeard, but if I am I can delete this. Just trying to give back.

Last edited:

mike243

Well age discrimination is a real deal, don't think I would post the company name lol had a cousin that sold cookware years ago, went all over the USA to shows. good product from what I recall

Latest posts