freaking forecast not looking good!

REN

what do you know, forecasting rain opening day around here! long time for it to change but seems like every year it rains the day of or POURS the day before!

i think every turkey pic i have from the past 4 years the thing looks like a wet mop from opening day

Setterman

And if it rains all freaking weekend that does a pretty good job of knocking the not-so-serious hunters out of the woods for the season. I've killed them in rain, snow, sleet, wind, sun, heat, and extreme cold. They live in it every day.

knightrider

Setterman said:
And if it rains all freaking weekend that does a pretty good job of knocking the not-so-serious hunters out of the woods for the season. I've killed them in rain, snow, sleet, wind, sun, heat, and extreme cold. They live in it every day.
ding,ding we have a winner!!! no matter the weather im out there with em only have a short window to kill them and be danged if im gonna let the weather ruin it

LB FANATIC

knightrider said:
Setterman said:
ding,ding we have a winner!!! no matter the weather im out there with em only have a short window to kill them and be danged if im gonna let the weather ruin it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ See Above ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Frank G

Setterman said:

100% true Setterman............. :cry: it's raining I'm staying home. Good deal those "candies" stay home. :D

Grizzly Johnson

muddyboots said:
Yea high of 72 here Saturday. Actually I wish it was cooler but ill take it. Now if I can only get rid of this snot and sore throat. Ha Ha!

Nashville shows a 30-40% chance of rain Saturday morning.... high in the mid 60's.... Sunny on Sunday... high near 70.

But it changes about every day....

timberjack86

Setterman said:
Sure you can limb lift one anytime you want :whistle: